Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The 10th of May has arrived. One year ago I was celebrating my birthday in little Schladming, Austria. Today, I am back in my house with my loving family that has made this day very special! I woke to see balloons and signs and all that fun stuff, and I starting bawling because I remember how last year i had been in a comletely different country away from my family. And now I am home and missing Tauernhof! Ahhh, life can be so silly. My mom is awesome though, she treated me to a day at the spa so I now feel like I am in heaven!

I was actually supposed to be working today. I recently got hired to be a researcher for the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police for those non-Canadians! haha), and I am stoked about it! Right now I am on a project regarding impaired driving, but in July I am assigned to work on a missing persons/unsolved homicides project, and that will be so fascinating. I will actually need to be sworn to secrecy! haha, too sweet. So that will keep me busy during the summer, especially since they are sending me all over BC to gather information.

Other than that I must appologize for not writing for so long. I had much to say, but I didn't want to talk about any of it. Life went a little crazy, and one of the major things was finding that my opa has leukemia. He is the only opa I have ever known, and the sweetest man. Anyways, I am having a birthday thing next weekend so I will make sure many pictures are taken and I shall post them! Thanks for being patient with me ya'll :) if you ever want any more of whats going on, don't hesitate to end me an e-mail! I miss you guys.

4 Comments:

Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Happy Birthday hun!!
Hope you're doing well!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I remeber you and your birthday last year opening your presents from your mom and dad. And trying to figure out how your MP3 player worked. The days following consisted of much Michel Buble or however you spell that name. I'm glad you got that job. I'm sorry about you opa. All life events carry emotions this one will be hard. But you will learn and grow and cherish those you love a little more.
If you are anywher in kamloops/clearwater for the summer let me know. I'd love to see you.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I remeber you and your birthday last year opening your presents from your mom and dad. And trying to figure out how your MP3 player worked. The days following consisted of much Michel Buble or however you spell that name. I'm glad you got that job. I'm sorry about you opa. All life events carry emotions this one will be hard. But you will learn and grow and cherish those you love a little more.
If you are anywher in kamloops/clearwater for the summer let me know. I'd love to see you.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHHHHHH I get to see you in ONE week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home