Sunday, January 08, 2006

Until a week ago, I would've written about my crappy Christmas. I did dye my hair blonde which was exciting, but my boyfriend and I broke up, I will be without my car for a year, and work sucks. Everything with my family was great though, and we all had a very relaxing Christmas at home! On Christmas Eve it was me and my parents, my oldest sister Megan and her husband Ryan, and then my other sister Jenna (who is inbetween Meg and I) and her boyfriend Karl. I felt pretty lonely being the only one there without someone, but that gave me alot more time with God which I am very thankful for. Then on Christmas Day both of my sisters went to their other family gatherings, so my parents and I bonded and saw The Chronicles of Narnia. Loved it! I read the books when I was younger, so it was great to re-live them through the movie. Then came New Years which I spent in a barn with a ton of people; they hired a DJ and we all danced the night away! AND THEN January 2nd rolls along, and my sister Jenna bursts into my room early that morning to announce that she got engaged!! Ahhh, I am so happy for her. If anyone deserves to have the best life, it is my sister Jenna. She has been through so much, and she is probably my best friend. Jenna has the biggest heart and always has a smile on her face. The wedding is in 6 months, so I am happy and sad. (I will be all alone in the house when she leaves) She's asked me to be the maid of honor, and I just started bawling! Ah but thats life, people get married and leave and thats all there is to it. At least she is marrying an awesome guy, I already love him like a brother.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shannon i just wanted to let you know... you are beautiful and I love you so very much!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Court said...

How come I didn't know you even had a boyfriend. Girl..... we need to talk. Seriously we should talk soon. Email me.... please. I know you have little time with school and all but I would really like to here your voice.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home