Well, today was the big day. I got my wisdom teeth taken out! YYAYY! haha. It actually was not too bad, my surgen's assistent had to stick a needle into my arm 4 times before hitting the right spot, then I got an IV attatched to my arm, funny tubes up my nose, and some kind of pressure band on my other arm. All I remember after that was Dr. Dahlman making some funny comment..and BOOM I was out! I awoke, however, while they were just finishing up, and I kept looking around (oh, I was totally out of it) and Dahlman said, "Close your eyes Shannon.." so I'd close them, then open them up a few seconds! I'll blame it on the drugs, haha. After then, my mom drove me home (after picking up a lovely vanilla milkshake) and had to stop the car on the way over because I was NOT reacting well to those meds they gave me; not fun at all :( Now that I have a laptop it makes it way nicer, because when I got home I started popping those T3's, and watched a bunch of Seinfeld Season Four...it rocked (except it KILLED to laugh!). I don't look TOO much like a chimpmunk, so thats a bonus, but these cotton swabs in my mouth are getting a lil annoying! Ahh well, after this weekend i am supposed to be back to my ol' self, so that'll be great. Tonight I believe I will watch Stars Wars: The Revenge of the Sith (haven't seen it yet), I hear it is better than the latest two that have been made, but that isn't a hard feat to accomplish :S haha. Peace out

1 Comments:
I had a horrible time getting my wisdom teeth out. To make it worse my brother got his out the same day and he was eating food by dinner. Ahhhh.....
Anyways, the thing my dad keep tell me was, it dosen't matter how much it hurts 'cause you only have to do it once. That real is the best way I can think of my experience. I also was a fan of the drugs but they make me trip out reallllllly badly. Hahahahaha my poor family.
Hope your feeling crappy, looking fat and unable to eat because it means you'll know I mean this. I love you just like you are.
bye
Post a Comment
<< Home