Hello all! Shannon here, begging you guys to be patient with me, I am new to the whole "blogging" experience, and please, any comments, questions or concerns would be most appreciated! So right now I am enjoying the sunshine in Abbotsford, BC (Canada, woo hoo!) by...sitting in my room, lol. OK, it's sunny, but is it warm? Nooooo :( I had to scrape ice off of my car yesterday...ICE! I guess it is almost December, but still, I long for the summer month. And school is getting intense! I am in the Criminal Justice program, and am taking Crim 100, Crim 103, Crim 129, Psychology 101, and Sociology 101. And tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth yanked out!! (there goes my weekend dedicated to studying and writing my paper on drug dealing!) Most importantly I am missing the times I had in Europe. I admit, when I got home a part of me wanted to forget all about Tauernhof because it killed me to think I had such an awesome time, yet it would never happen again. (Brittany Wiebe and I bawled our eyes out when we had to return back to school after 2 and a half months of backpacking!) But now I am ready to embrace that fact that it was a fun time, but be able to still move on from it and live life. So yes, let me know how all of you peeps are doing! Love you and miss you all :) Shannon

4 Comments:
Hey Shan, nice template. I have a friend in the criminal justice program as well. Sounds crazy. Glad you finally decided to join the permiscuous world of blogging.
SHANNON.... ROOMIE!!!!! I'm so glad you've joined the whole blogging thing.... I have one too its justcallmeboots.blogspot.com... come check it out... I love you and miss you so much!
well cut you some slack, but just 'cause you new.
new to hear from you again.
Welcome welcome welcome.
I hope you don't mind that I put a link to here from my blog.
You can get to everyone else's from mine too.
I look forward to hearing more from you on here!
Post a Comment
<< Home