Man time flies! I feel terrible about how lax I am about writing in entries, but times have been filled up. I'd like to thank Alicia and Courtnay...I was able to see and hang out with both of you, and it rocked! I visited Alicia at her BEAUTIFUL mansion, lol, and we partied it up at the Blarney Stone. Court was able to hit up Abby, so I showed her around my town! We went to my house, shopped for a bit (ya matching boy bracelets! lol), hung out with some of my peeps, and ended the night off with a volleyball game! Rad times. Now I am filling up my time with essays, projects, mid-terms, presentations...you name it! I love school, but right now I am completely stressed out. This summer I am probably going to work in Calgary (yay Sarah!). I was offered a job working for the RCMP doing research, and they have no stations out here, so I am being sent to Alberta! I have mixed feelings about it...it'll be good to see a different province of Canada and gain work experience, but last summer I wasn't at home and I guess I was looking forward to hanging out with friends on the lake and whatever, and so now those plans are shot. But whta will be exciting is to see Sarah and Rachel in Calgary...you guys can show me the ropes ;) lol. Well, other than those thing already mentioned...family is good, friends are good, opposite-sex relationships..lol, well that area is never quite good for me. But I am making it through. Oh! Once I get pictures from my friend of us going to a rodeo (yup, real bullriding and everything!) I'll be sure to post the pictures up!

3 Comments:
I wish I was going to be in Calgary. I will probably be in the waste land of Alberta, otherwise knowen as grandprarie. blah.... It's cool you go a good job though.
It was fun hanging out with you. Heather Allen is coming to see me this weekend I am so shocked. Anyways... we'll have to hang out again before you go to calgary...or maybe at the stampede. yes,...... now there's an idea. fun times. I want to see some pics so when you get them put them up.
If there's a stampede outing call me up... I've lived in calgary for I think 11 years now and haven't been yet...
rachel... do you have a blog you're not telling me about???
you have to tell us the link to it if ya do...
Post a Comment
<< Home