
Starfield rocks my face off! Haha, last night I went to their concert at my church, and man did I have a good time. I went in not thinking I knew many of their songs and wondered if it would still be a fun evening, and they just blew me away. To see people using their talent towards God and to show his glory, it's quite amazing. They did many familiar worship songs, and we were all jumping up at the front just getting hyped up in the moment. It was a freeing experience for me, because it was a chance to let all the crap that is happening in my life to just disappear and to revel in God and his magesty. Now I am just going to make a daily decision to dedicate each day fully to God. It seems like such a simple thing that I should be doing automatically. But, I am human, haha, and the only way I will get something done is by constantly reminding myself about it. Any suggestions of what the best way to make God your daily priority would be accepted with gratitude! :)

3 Comments:
I recommend, setting your alarm clock for about an hour before any of your other roommates, even think of moving. Sneeeking down stairs as not to be seen by 'someone' and then woundering over to the river. I know you really went to sunbath. But you and God seemed to talk alot when the sun soaked into your skin. I'm glad you had an experience that reminds you or God's living, breathing love in us.
Hey girl is was good to see you. As well as sliently strange who thought that we would be sitting around listening to a comdian, drinking spiced rum and smoking cloves together. Ha not me. Anyways it was fun to see you and whenever you want to take a road trip you should drive down here and hang out with me.
k
hugs
court
rumor has it you might be in calgary this summer.... you'll definately have to let me know if you're in my fair city...
Post a Comment
<< Home