Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bullriding in the 'Wack! (a.k.a. Chilliwack)

I don't have any pictures of people actually bullriding...but I have some from the afterdance! So enjoy :)



There's me and my great pal Meggie, pimpin' it up in the big coats!



Meggie and I once again...this time in the lovely bathroom!



Savannah is one the left, and some crazy girl who I don't know is in the middle (ya dancing in a barn! lol)



Savannah, me, and Meggie...ahhh, why don't we have more of these country barn dances?!

Next up...pictures from the Bon Jovi concert! :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think its about time you posted a new blog

9:52 AM  
Blogger Court said...

I thought you barn dancing days were over missy.
We shall have to caught up soon. I will tell you all about the trouble I have been getting into.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Court said...

New pictures please.... It's summer time come on I know your having fun.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home